Friday, May 15, 2009

I?

Hi! my name is viviane lopez and i´m twenty years old, i from santiago, i born here, and i like. I study Medicine veterinary in the "Universidad de Chile", I was very happy when I knew. Now I`m in third year, since first the time for me has been very rapid, and tiring, but fun, in it I have known many people nice, including my friends...

My family?? the best...my mom, dad, brother (five years)and me, more my cats, nine exactly, my inseperable birds, eight birds,the dog of the house; terry, fleas and ticks jaja (lie) we are a large family, and I love.

I??? very happy

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    vivilo, that beautiful blog, with your tigers
    I hope we get friendly with English
    good grades this year
    and the blog will help us
    you post to the Conty and me no!
    bad person <____<

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi vivian, lovely pic!
    thanks for tell me about the blog, I had no idea!!
    post me!
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love tigers!!!
    great blog
    see you tomorrow
    byeee

    ReplyDelete