Sunday, June 7, 2009

My favourite piece of technology is....

TV!!! u Is the machine that I have had more time, and my
favourite…since that I have memory, it was a present from my parents, and I remember the cartoons that I looked; Sailor moon, Dragon ball and other more. I when was little girl, I had not brothers, and I was happy with my TV…I drank the milk front to it. Now, with a brother, I in the university and many responsibilities, and time less, I cannot to watch TV, although sometimes, When I have free time and I’m very tired, the first thing that I do, is turn on the TV, and look the programs that more like me, The Simpsons, Dr. House, the reality 1810, News, Time, any movie and…the cartoons favourite that my brother look…still like me, it is very fun. My life without it, I don’t know, is like my other brother XD… not is serious really, now I have other thing in my mind, also with my brother is enough, he’s a cartoon in my world…

No comments:

Post a Comment